Confinement Food Catering Singapore
Congratulations to the new life, new member in your family and of course to you as new parents. The new life in your lives will add a new dimension to all that you do.
There will be a lot of new tasks for you to do, checking confinement food review and make plans for the coming months. Once you have a new baby to take care, the time always seems to revolve solely around feeding, bathing and changing nappy of your baby. You might even hope that there were few more hours in a day, but no matter how quickly the time pass, you need to find the time to look after yourself in this post natal period. As a new mother, you need to keep as fit and healthy as possible, as a mother in life.
REST is the most important thing in this post-natal period. You will probably need to cope with night feeds and having less sleep than you normally would because babies can be very demanding upon your reserves. Don’t feel guilty about taking a rest during daytime, adequate rest will benefit both you and your family in the long run.
And also, a well balance diet is absolutely necessary. Research online for more confinement food review. Some of the reviews will share confinement food recipes that you can take note. You need plenty of foods high in protein, as with any effective diet to rebuild your strength and vitality in your ante-natal period.
This period of life will be one of the happiest to look back on, you owe it to yourself and your family to look after yourself, it will be well worth the effort in the future.
Our Packages Price
|Confinement Package||Traditional Confinement Package||Revitalise Confinement Package|
|28 Days Lunch and Dinner||S$ 1600.00||S$ 2200.00|
|28 Days Lunch Or Dinner||S$ 888.00||S$ 1188.00|
|20 Days Lunch and Dinner||S$ 1198.00||S$ 1580.00|
|20 Days Lunch Or Dinner||S$ 688.00||S$ 1080.00|
|14 Days Lunch and Dinner||S$ 838.00||S$ 1100.00|
|14 Days Lunch Or Dinner||S$ 428.00||S$ 600.00|
|7 Days Lunch and Dinner||S$ 438.00||S$ 600.00|
|Trial Meal||S$ 30.00||S$ 30.00|
Terms & Condition
- All meals will be served with Rice (Brown Rice/Thailand Fragrance White Rice) and Red Bean Soup daily.
- 20% Deposit is required upon confirmation and it is non-refundable for whichever reason.
- Balance payment is payable on the 1st day of service. We reserved the right to terminate the service if payment is not made by the 3rd day of service.
- Mode of Payment: Cheque or Cash payment only. (Cheque Payable to ICS Catering Pte Ltd). Bank Transfer to United Overseas Bank Ltd, Saving Account Number: 349-372-334-9. Kindly please send the transaction number to 96992036.
- Should you require to cancel the confinement before the contract ends, the meal will be charged at S$ 30.00 per meal and there will be an administrative fees of S$ 50.00 being charged.
- We reserve the right to change the prices and menus without prior notice.
- For meal cancellation, customer must notify one day in advance before 3pm. All cancelled meals will be replaced. No refund in cash will be given.
- You have to book one month in advance in order to enjoy early bird discount.
- At times, Menu might varies with prior notice due to unforeseen seasonal nature.
- 3 Thermo Tub and 1 Flask will be loan to customers everyday for exchange during the service period. Customer is responsible for the cleanliness, lost and damage of the loaned food thermo tub (S$ 25.00) and Flask (S$ 25).
- Delivery Time for Lunch will be 10am to 1pm. Dinner will be 4pm to 7pm.
- Microwaveable Container will be served for the last day / meal of the confinement.
- Trial Meal will be served in microwaveable container.
Important Note For Natural Childbirth Mothers
Confinement food for natural childbirth mothers has to be nutritious and light. You may also have read that food calorie is an important factor for ladies who wish to slim down and stay healthy at the same time from confinement food review. Research more on the confinement food recipes. Here are 7 important tips for confinement meals.
- A Balance Diet
- Freshness of ingredients
- Light but Nutritious
- Fully Cooked
- Smaller Portions But More Meals (少量多餐）
- Better to be Pulpy (Easier Digestion)
- No Fried Food, No Chemical, Less Salt
Soup can replenish the body’s fluid very effectively and is also helpful in producing breast milk. However, only certain soups are helpful to ladies with certain body constitution. Is there any good soup recipes being shared? Find out which soup is more suitable for you:
- Ladies with cold body constitution: mutton soup and ginger wine to help with blood circulation.
- Ladies with warm body constitution: vegetable soup with less oil and salt.
- Ladies with weak body constitution: old hen soup and pig trotter soup. If you are having anemia, chicken soup (乌鸡汤)
Important Note For Natural Childbirth Mothers
As mothers with cesarean birth consume more energy and qi than natural birth, they will need at least 6 months confinement period for better care. Therefore, cesarean birth mothers should understand their body constitution before confinement. After the first month, they should continue to watch their diet for future pregnancies.
Important Note For Vegetarian Mothers
Mothers should consume more red carrots, lotus roots, mushrooms, lotus, tofu, soybeans, black beans, peanuts, pine nuts, cashew nuts and chestnuts along with a mixture of 5 different colours of vegetables for daily meals. It will help with the intake of vegetable protein, vitamins, calcium and iron.
By consuming the right Chinese medical herb, it can help with blood stasis, uterine contractions. At the same time, it also builds up strength.