You have successfully submitted your booking enquiry to us. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- We will be in touch with you soon to validate your requirements. Your booking will be confirmed as soon as the initial deposit is made.
- Upon receiving the initial deposit, we will proceed to make arrangements for the nanny.
- We will revert back to you at least a month before the EDD on the nanny taking the assignment (can be subject to last minute changes due to personal/family matters).
- Keep us informed when you are going into labour and when the baby is born.
- Once you are aware of your discharge date, kindly let us know along with the day/date you wish for the nanny to arrive.
- The nanny will arrive at your home around noon on the scheduled day/date.
- Update us (SMS 97359376) once the nanny has arrived at your place.
- Remember to pass the first red packet (amount is based on your own discretion, 8 is an auspicious digit for us Chinese, so you might want to consider working the amount around it i.e. $28, $58, $80, etc.) to the nanny on the first day. This is a Chinese custom/practice for the well-being of the newborn.
- Within the same week of the nanny’s arrival, we will send you a softcopy of the nanny’s work permit (you can print it out and pass it to her).
- The nanny will proceed to assist you over the agreed period (should you require an extension, you can make a request, but it will be subject to the nanny’s availability).
- On the last day of the nanny’s service, kindly make the remaining payment to her in cash.
- Remember to pass the second red packet to the nanny before she leaves.
- The nanny will depart before 12pm noon on the last day.
- We will send you a feedback form via a website link to gather your feedback and experience with the nanny. We will appreciate if you could help us to fill it up (optional).