Confinement Nanny for Twins Singapore
Why Hire a Confinement Nanny for Twins ?
Confinement Nanny Job Scope
In addition to providing care for the twins and directions on the early days of motherhood, a confinement nanny is partly a nurse. There is a therapeutic and restorative aspect of the role that seeks to help the new mother recover after childbirth. Much of this comes through confinement food and careful cooking by the confinement nanny. Confinement nanny job scope for twins is similar for single birth except the workload is doubled.
Their duties includes:
- Taking care of twins for 24 hours
- Preparing red dates drink for mother
- Preparing confinement meals
- Cooking for other family members (Top up may be required.)
- Preparing herbal bath for mother
- Hand washing mother’s clothes and clothes for twins.
- House cleaning such as sweeping the floor, ensuring hygiene in kitchen and home environment.
- Grocery shopping
Confinement Nanny Rates for Twins
As the usual workload of confinement nanny is doubled, the confinement nanny rates will normally be higher than usual cost. In fact, not all the nannies want to or have experience in taking care of twins or triplets or more. It is more tiring and easily misunderstood by parents if they are not able to understand the situation. Live-in confinement nanny is better recommended than part time confinement lady for twins. Normal confinement nanny rates from MOM licensed confinement nanny agency or employing confinement nanny directly for single birth range from S$2300 to S$3200. The average cost of confinement nanny for twins is S$3500. It is also necessary to apply work permit for confinement nanny which government levy still applies.