Day Time Confinement Nanny Singapore
NannySOS understands that some families prefer to have a certain level of privacy. This is why we also offer a day time nanny service. The main difference is that the confinement nanny will only be at your place for 9 hours (9am to 6pm). They will not be staying at your place at night. After the stipulated working hours, they will return to their own accommodation.
Who Should Use A Day Time Nanny?
- Families who want privacy at night
- Families without an extra room for the confinement nanny
- Mothers who want to spend more time with their child
Roles of Day Time Nanny
- Help out for 28 days (9am to 6pm) from the first day you are discharged
- Prepare confinement meals (3 meals a day) to ensure mothers get the nutrients they require for a speedy recovery
- Prepare Red Dates Longan Tea daily as it is essential during your confinement period
- Doing the laundry
- Feeding the baby (for mothers who choose to breastfeed, you can gather some tips from confinement nannies)
- Showering and taking care of the baby
Cost of Day Time Nanny
Do take note that the cost of a day time nanny would be similar to a full-time confinement nanny. It will be in the range of SGD2300 to SGD2500. The price is the same due to the following reasons.
- Nanny would be required to rent a place of their own
- Nanny would need to factor in daily transportation costs
Hence, we seek your kind understanding on this.