Pregnancy symptoms or the most early visible signs of pregnancy is when a woman who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, start to miss her period. As every woman is different, a woman can also be pregnant without experiencing any of the early pregnancy signs and symptoms. Otherwise, home pregnancy tests kits are an accurate way of knowing the status in addition to the list of pregnancy symptoms and signs below.
- Missed Period.
- Mood Swings.
- Morning Sickness – A feeling of nausea with or without vomit which can happen anytime.
- Breasts Changes – Would feel larger, tender where more veins and darkened nipples may appear.
- Headaches and Dizziness – due to increased blood circulation caused by hormonal change.
- Fatigue – Feeling tired easily.
- Frequent Urination – Need to pass urine more often.
- Food Aversions – Develop aversion to certain foods, or smell, and experience food cravings.
NannySOS provides confinement nannies or confinement meals after your child delivery. For more enquiries, we can be reached at 6817 2479 or email@example.com. Address: 134 Jurong Gateway Road #04-309Q-1 Singapore 600134.