- Missed Period.
- Mood Swings.
- Morning Sickness – A feeling of nausea with or without vomit which can happen anytime.
- Breasts Changes – Would feel larger, tender where more veins and darkened nipples may appear.
- Headaches and Dizziness – due to increased blood circulation caused by hormonal change.
- Fatigue – Feeling tired easily.
- Frequent Urination – Need to pass urine more often.
- Food Aversions – Develop aversion to certain foods, or smell, and experience food cravings.
NannySOS provides confinement nannies or confinement meals after your child delivery. For more enquiries, we can be reached at 6817 2479 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 134 Jurong Gateway Road #04-309Q-1 Singapore 600134.